Investing in their future is a state government initiative. It is about the Department for Child Protection working with a range of partners to achieve the best outcomes for children and young people in care.
By providing priority access to services that support good education, health and wellbeing outcomes we aim to reduce the disadvantage experienced by children and young people with a care experience and help them to achieve their personal best in life. While the state government is responsible for the safety and wellbeing of children and young people in care, we recognise the many benefits of a whole-of-community approach.
We are interested in thinking creatively and embracing the skills, knowledge and expertise in government, non-government, philanthropic and private sectors to help with this shared goal.
Would your organisation like to help some of the most vulnerable South Australians? If you have an idea or would like to discuss how your organisation could partner with us in this initiative, get in touch at CPReform@sa.gov.au
Thank you to our partners:
- Australian Dental Foundation
- Catholic Education South Australia
- Department of Human Services
- Department for Health and Wellbeing
- Department for Education
- Department for Innovation and Skills
- Department of the Premier and Cabinet
- Department of Treasury and Finance
- Office for Recreation, Sport and Racing
- Office of the Commissioner for Public Sector Employment
- Relationships Australia SA
- SA Ambulance Service
- SA Dental
- SA Housing Authority