Watch our panellists discuss their 2019 study tour to the United Kingdom, where government and non-government representatives met with leading thinkers in child protection. The study tour, led by the Minister for Child Protection, met with over 15 experts including academics, the Westminster Council, Child Friendly Leeds and service delivery providers.
- Hon Rachel Sanderson MP, Minister for Child Protection
- Cathy Taylor, Chief Executive, Department for Child Protection
- Rev Peter Sandeman, Chief Executive Officer, Anglicare SA
- Simon Schrapel AM, Chief Executive, Uniting Communities
- Dr Claire Ralfs, Chief Executive Officer, Relationships Australia SA
- Ann-Marie Hayes, Executive Director, Community and Family Services, Department of Human Services