The Department for Child Protection are hosting a series of procurement and contracting events.
These are to support current Out of Home Care service providers during the implementation of DCP’s 2019/2020 Procurement Program and Contract Reform activities.
Sector Briefing 4 (held Tuesday 21 May 2019) covered:
- Working with children checks
- 2019/2020 Procurement program update
- Family Based Care (FBC) pricing and contracting
- Unit pricing and loadings
- Family based care growth payment process opportunities for improvement
- Launch of Performance Measurement Specification (PMS) – Tier 1 Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Psychological assessment compliance.
Please refer to Sector Briefing 4 Presentation (PDF, 1.7 MB) for a copy of information discussed in the session
Working with children checks resources
Contract Management Reform