SA government response to the children on APY Lands commission of inquiry report
The South Australian government tabled its initial response to the children on APY Lands commission of inquiry report in parliament on 24 July 2008. Since then the government has tabled an implementation report and 5 annual progress reports in parliament.
- Fifth annual progress report (November 2013) (PDF, 902.5 KB)
- Fourth annual progress report (November 2012) (PDF, 497.6 KB)
- Third annual progress report (November 2011) (PDF, 547.0 KB)
- Second annual progress report (November 2010) (PDF, 642.3 KB)
- First annual report (November 2009) (PDF, 794.9 KB)
- Implementation statement (October 2008) (PDF, 598.9 KB)
- SA Government response (July 2008) (PDF, 173.7 KB)
Commission of inquiry report (children on the APY Lands)
The state government has tabled in parliament the report from commissioner Ted Mullighan resulting from the children on the APY Lands commission of inquiry.
This report deals with allegations of abuse of children while in state care and contains graphic details which may be distressing.
- Introduction (PDF, 234.1 KB)
- Part I – the inquiry (PDF, 128.5 KB)
- Part II – child sexual abuse on the Lands (PDF, 536.7 KB)
- Part III – government (PDF, 264.6 KB)
- Part IV – prevention and consequences (PDF, 1.3 MB)
- Appendices (PDF, 202.6 KB)
A print version of the report can be purchased from Service SA.