The South Australian government tabled its initial response to the children on APY Lands commission of inquiry report in parliament on 24 July 2008. Since then the government has tabled an implementation report and 5 annual progress reports in parliament.
- Fifth annual progress report (November 2013) (PDF 903KB)
- Fourth annual progress report (November 2012) (PDF 498KB)
- Third annual progress report (November 2011) (PDF 552KB)
- Second annual progress report (November 2010) (PDF 643KB)
- First annual report (November 2009) (PDF 795KB)
- Implementation statement (October 2008) (PDF 599KB)
- SA Government response (July 2008) (PDF 174KB)
The state government has tabled in parliament the report from commissioner Ted Mullighan resulting from the children on the APY Lands commission of inquiry.
This report deals with allegations of abuse of children while in state care and contains graphic details which may be distressing.
- Introduction (PDF 235KB)
- Part I – the inquiry (PDF 129KB)
- Part II – child sexual abuse on the Lands (PDF 563KB)
- Part III – government (PDF 265KB)
- Part IV – prevention and consequences (PDF 1.3MB)
- Appendices (PDF 203KB)
A print version of the report can be purchased from Service SA.