If you missed the focus groups, you can still have your say on child protection reform by visiting the yourSAy website.
You can leave a comment on the discussion board or see feedback from the community consultation undertaken by the Child Protection Reform Implementation Team.
Consultation for the Aboriginal families and community and for children and young people will also be announced shortly.
A series of focus groups have recently been held in regional and metropolitan areas to shape key system reform priorities including:
- Out of home care
- Child and Family Assessment and Referral Network (CFARNS) locations
- Child Safety Pathway
See our infographic (PDF 135KB) for a snapshot of the first round of consultation.
The following reports collate the feedback received at our earlier focus groups.
- Mount Gambier - 27 February 2017 (PDF 132KB)
- Adelaide (morning session) - 1 March 2017 (PDF 124KB)
- Adelaide (afternoon session) - 1 March 2017 (PDF 124KB)
- Northern Adelaide - 2 March 2017 (PDF 147KB)
- Port Augusta - 2 March 2017 (PDF 150KB)
- Mount Barker - 7 March 2017 (PDF 140KB)
- Murray Bridge - 8 March 2017 (PDF 141KB)
- Southern Adelaide - 9 March 2017 (PDF 149KB)
- Western Adelaide - 9 March 2017 (PDF 173KB)
- Northern Adelaide - 29 March 2017 (PDF 339KB)
- Mount Gambier - 30 March 2017 (PDF 322KB)
- Adelaide - 1 April 2017 (PDF 330KB)
On Friday April 7 we held a Facebook Live Q&A session.
Reform Implementation team
Email: CPReform [at] sa.gov.au