Adelaide Central Community Health service provides local clinical and specialist health services, social work, needle and syringe programs, and coordination with other agencies.
- Multidisciplinary Health Support - 8340 4422
1 Mary Street
- Enfield Community Health Service - 8342 8600
Shop 5/2221Main North Road
- Port Adelaide Community Health Service - 8240 9611
- Gilles Plains Community Health Service - 8334 8400
489B North East Road
- Inner Southern Community Health Centre - 8277 5629
1140a South Road
- Southern Community Health Centre- 8384 9555
Alexander Kelly Drive
- Northern (Women's) Community Health Centre - 8252 3711
28 Philip Highway
- Women's Health State‑wide - 8239 9600
64 Pennington Terrace
City of Marion youth services provides a listing of the services provided for young people in the City of Marion.
Playford Station provides youth services and resources in the City of Playford.
SA Community provides a comprehensive directory of government, non-government and community services throughout SA.
When it hits the fan (PDF 1.5MB) is a guide to the youth health services available in:
- Payneham & St Peters
- Tea Tree Gully and Unley
Women's information service provide in-person or over the phone information for women seeking help with any situation.